My name is Peter Antheunis. I am born and raised in the South East of the Netherlands in a little place called Valkenburg a/d Geul about 14 Km from Maastricht. I grew up in a media environment running around in the offices of my parent's advertisement agency. In my private life, my biggest two passions are music, as I have been a professional jazz drummer for about 16 years before I moved to London in 2001 and my two little boys.
UX/UI Visual Designer
I am an all-round, experienced, enthusiastic Senior UX/UI Visual Designer. I have over 27 years of design/commercial IT experience of which 27 years’ visual/graphic design, 17 years’ web UI Web development and about 8 years UX/User-Centered Design.
Strong communication skills dealing with senior stakeholders (written and spoken) from Users to Director Level and am experienced when dealing with honest effective negotiation skills which results to an always positive result.
- Usability engineering (including personas, research, interviews with users, user stories, talk-aloud sessions, stakeholders/focus/ideation sessions and usability testing).
- Visual design (data visualization, mobile design, accessibility design, advising on the presentation key information's),
- Prototype engineering (Agile approach implementation of the user stories and UX tests result in operational prototype).
- Interaction design (Low Fidelity Lo-Fi to High Fidelity Hi-Fi wireframes and mock-ups, workflows, navigation, user messages).
- Axure RP Pro (Mock-up / Prototyping / sitemap tool),
- Balsamiq (Mock-up / Wireframe tool),
Adobe CC Suite:
- Dreamweaver (HTML5, CSS3 Bootstrap hand coding)
- Premiere Pro (video / animations)
Content Management Systems (CMS):
- SharePoint 2010 / 2013
- Google Analytics
- SEO Quake
- Office 2016..